5.02.2012

Dottie Adele: Treasuries


Here are a few Etsy Treasuries that have recently feature some of my pieces from Dottie Adele!  One of my favorite things about being included in a new treasury is discovering all the other items - there are always some really good finds!

Coral:  My Ruffle Sundress was included in this whimsical collection.  My other favorites are the vintage lingerie shorts on the bottom row, and the caramel colored bow shoe clips in the second row!
click here to visit Coral

Multi-colored rainbow dream:   The listing for my Heart-Shaped Waistband Skirt is included in this one (my most popular item to date!).  I love both the colorblock tees in this collection - wish I had the budget for the silk one in the bottom row!  Those kitschy mermaid bottle openers are also pretty hilarious!
click here to visit Multi-Colored Rainbow Dream

Custard cream:  This cheery yellow collection featured my Scallop Hem Skirt Wool Skirt.  The leather bracelet on the bottom row is so cute (from one of my favorite Etsy shops, sonofasailor).
click here to visit Custard Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment