12.22.2011

Seasons Greetings

Growing up, I was always fascinated by all the Christmas cards and year-end letters my parents received from all their friends.  I couldn't believe they had once known so many people, and that they still kept in touch with so many!

Now, we must be grown-ups, because we get more and more cards from our friends every year!  Our kitchen doors create the perfect display, and I love all these cards so much, each from a different friend, from a different era of our lives, that I just might leave them up all year round.

3 comments:

  1. i love them too! i've been trying to stick them on my fridge, but i only have like three magnets, and every few hours, one will go sliding under the oven:) merry christmas, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! I sent ours one day too late. Be on the lookout when you get back! You know... when I'm with you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be on the lookout for one from us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete