10.03.2011

Weekend: Going Medieval

Thank goodness Scott discovered that this weekend was the Medieval Festival in Fort Tryon Park.  We had a really great afternoon, and this festival had some added authenticity:  within Fort Tryon Park is the Cloisters, whose building is genuine medieval European architecture brought over and rebuilt!
Scott in line for barbeque...with a peasant
Photobucket
If I can get my hair to look like this in 40 years, I won't be sorry.
Photobucket
Puppet show in which the dragon puppet spewed glitter - fun!
Photobucket
I am meant to be medieval...this is exactly how I carried my Butterbeer mug around Universal Studios.

2 comments:

  1. you are beautiful.
    those ribs look sensational.
    that has to be dumbledore's sister (the second Dumbledore)

    ReplyDelete