6.10.2011

Merchandise of the Month - April

At the beginning of 2011, I issued a challenge unto myself to only buy one wardrobe item (shoes or clothes) per month for the entire year.  I showed you my purchases for January, February, and March, but guess what?  I hadn't bought anything since then!  That is, until just last week.  So, even though I bought these in May, I present to you my Merchandise of the Month for April:

Sensible work shoes!

Boring, huh?  They are now living under my desk at work so I can just slip my tennies right off and slip these babies right on and instantly be transformed to work appropriateness.  Would you like some sensible work shoes of your own?  For only $24.99, they can be yours.

4 comments:

  1. I bought these exact shoes in black for interviews and stuff. Comfortable and cheap :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want nude colored shoes- those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete