3.09.2011

MMM - Day 4 - Double Outfit Day!

The outfit (daytime):  Little House on the Prairie Mini Dress

The occasion:  brunching, investigating JFK's assassination, standing on that Grassy Knoll, almost freezing my legs off

The result:
There I am, on the left!



The reflection:  I made this dress three years ago, back when I first started getting into sewing.  It's not the most fashionable thing in the world, but it's still pretty cute and so comfortable to wear.  I liked it with this bright yellow scarf, although that wasn't nearly enough to keep me warm.  I was in desperate need of some pants!



The outfit (night):  Floral Tank + Black Skinny Jeans

The occasion:  Great White Pizza, movie discussions, having my fate adjusted

The result:
Didn't get a full body photo, so you'll have to trust that I'm wearing the pants :)


The reflection:  Loving this tank!  The fabric feels so silky and rich, and the floral is in right now as well.  It's always fun when you get to wear something new for the first time!

1 comment: