3.29.2011

MMM - Day 25


The outfit:  Black Ponte Knit Dress (new!)

The occasion:  work, Monday Funday

The result:


The reflection:  New dress!  I made this on Sunday, partially while watching one of my all-time favorite movies, The Rocketeer.  It's New Look 6968, and I just made the sleeves 3/4 instead of short.  I've had a dress like this in my head for a long time now - just simple and black, you can wear it with a hundred different cardigans or belts or tights or scarves and it will always look different, plus it's a semi-stretchy knit, so it's comfortable to wear all day long.  You'll probably see this one again in my final 6 days of Me-Made-March!

3 comments:

  1. 6 days what, what!!!

    and I LOVE this dress... It screams classy. Like Audrey Hepburn classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked this dress b/c it was 1) in my favorite color and 2) looked super chic without 3) being a college sweatshirt.

    you win, val. you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!! Maybe one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete