3.22.2011

MMM - Day 19

 The outfit:  Avocado Skirt + Charmeuse Floral Tank + Chambray Blazer

The occasion:  work, consuming tons of Girl Scout cookies

The result:


The reflection:  This is a repeat wear of the blazer and the top, but the first appearance for the skirt in Me-Made-March!  Another color that I love to wear - this kind of strange shade of olive green - because it's basically the same color as my eyes.  This is the second skirt I made from the same pattern, and it's a good one.  I've banned myself from making skirts for awhile because I just make them so much, but wearing this today gave me the itch to make another!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorites!

    I wanna learn to make skirts! I don't have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt, and the top ruffle gives it a very sophisticated feminimity. Why are you eating girl scout cookies without me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely one of my faves- so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete